السبت، 31 مايو 2008

they asked for u r prayer, are you going to pray for her

Lease forward and ask others to pray for her.

My daughter Salma, who is just 12 years old is battling for life at a Local hospital, she is suffering from cancer and is presently in the last stage. The doctors have given up all hope but then I have trust in God and in the power of prayers therefore as a helpless mother of a dying child I beg all of you to pray for my daughter, please include her as a part of each and every prayer of yours. Please pray to God that He should give her body the strength to respond to the medication, that He should somehow miraculously heal her of this disease and grant her a healthy and long life (AMEEN)

Please, please pass this message on to as many brothers and Sisters as you can. If even ten percent of you would remember to pray for my daughter then it would mean a lot for us. Your prayers and God's mercy is our ONLY hope.

Thank You,


Eman

ليست هناك تعليقات: